In addition to sharing some fun throwback photos, we asked each Vendilli team member to answer a few questions about Halloween and Marketing! Could you guess the team member just from their throwback photo?
- What is your favorite candy?
- What is your favorite Halloween costume that you’ve ever worn?
- How long would you last in a Haunted House?
- If the old lady down the street gave you this candy, you would definitely egg her house: ______
- What is your favorite thing about working in marketing?
Megan - Account Manager
- The pumpkin shaped Reese's cups are superior
- I've always loved giraffes so I'm going to say my giraffe costume!
- I think I'd get through it but I'll definitely be crying by the end
- Dots, candy corn, or peppermint patties 👎
- I love problem solving and helping to find creative solutions!
Janelle - Account Manager
- Do chocolate covered espresso beans count?
- Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher, but I try to up the ante every year.
- I actually go out of my way to stay in haunted hotels on vacay if that tells you anything...
- Not a candy, but popcorn balls. Complete waste of Trick or Treat bag space.
- The combination of creative and strategic thinking, every day is a fun challenge
John - Dir. of Business Development
- Not a huge candy fan, I'd rather have a steak or seafood.
- Probably my Wayne Campbell and Garth Elgar (Wayne's World) costume in college, I was Wayne, and my 6'4 roommate was Garth, pretty funny.
- I can make it.
- Necco Wafers or Candy Corn
- I love that I get to learn about a variety of different companies and industries. The strategy and intricacies of working with each are really interesting to me.
Erica - Content Specialist
- Swedish Fish is my favorite for sure. But If we are talking chocolate, anything Reese's.
- At some point during college I got into special effects makeup. Since then i've been doing something fun with it every Halloween, so it's hard to pick a favorite.
- I'd probably make it halfway through before finding an emergency exit. Jump scares are the worst!
- Good & Plenty for sure, if black licorice anything is your favorite you're either old or a serial killer.
- Being able to create new and unique content that helps clients stand out from their competition.
Rob - Dir. of Client Services
- Candy cigarettes (the safe alternative). Second would be spice jelly beans but I usually come up empty on Halloween.
- I tend to scare easily when people sneak up on me at the office but if I know it’s coming I’ll be fine
- Mounds bars. Impossible to trade at the end of the night.
- Love it when a plan takes off and you see real, measurable results. Ecstatic feedback from a client getting results has to be my favorite.
Brandon - Graphic Designer
- Any form of Reese's
- Elementary School me felt preeeetty cool wearing my Ring Wraith costume from Lord of the Rings
- I think I'd be alright, exploring unknown dark places is fun.
- Twizzlers because I'm convinced they're not actually editable and no one actually likes them.
- The portion that I work with. Visual creativity, being able to create something for the world to see that helps a client achieve a goal.
Danielle - Dir. of Operations
- Candy Corn . (also, if it's chocolate it's fair game)
- Dunno about favorite, but lemme just say I'm STILL saltythat my parents said the Pink Power Ranger in kindergarten was not school appropriate . The red, yellow, and blue rangers all made an appearance in class that year.
- Halloween attraction or actual? Halloween attraction - I used to work in one, so those are my people (trust me, go first). Actual - Stick with me, I'll bring the salt! But really, there's probably some scientific explanation behind it all.
- A Can of Root Beer. Disgusting, and actually happened. What a cruel Halloween treat! Kindly leave the root out of my beer and I will be on my way.
- It's like a puzzle to solve that is satisfying in the end once you complete it.
Katie - Account Manager
- Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby
- I would probably join in with the Haunted House crew and scare people, I love scary and spooky
- Milk Duds
- Marketing is forever changing, keeping me on my toes and always learning
Bree - Sr. HubSpot Specialist
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- A handmade Pebbles costume by my dad
- The more haunted the better - bring it on!
- Baby Ruth
- Since it’s ever-evolving there is always something to improve upon and try, and if you can’t decide which strategy to go with- there’s always A/B testing!